All front-end issues under a single platform
Get a unified view of all the error information without the need to navigate to different pages. Dig through every issue, analyze and fix them to deliver a better end-user experience to your customers.
- ReplayBird tracks your website, detects JS errors and provides you with a holistic view of all the performance bottlenecks in your front-end code.
- Identical errors are grouped together for your better understanding of the in-depth error information, which helps you resolve the errors much faster.
Get to the root cause of the issue
- Find out the underlying cause of an issue with the complete stack trace of it using ReplayBird Error Tracking.
- Analyze stack traces at the precise moment an error took place to identify the line of broken code.
- Receive a roadmap of browser activities preceding the error, as well as user actions, console logs, and more.
Watch video replays of every issue
- Watch when and how an error occurred on your website from a user perspective with the help of the session recordings alongside every issue.
- Prioritize issues that affect conversion rates, product usage, user experience, and overall application health.
Frequently Asked Questions
Error tracking is the process of monitoring software and finding errors and resolving problems before they become major difficulties.
Typically, error tracking reports will monitor your website for any variation from standard levels of activity.
An error tracking system, often known as error monitoring tools, is a set of tools that monitor and identify abnormalities in your application or website. These tools help DevOps teams test recent versions, analyze, and resolve faults in the front and back ends of applications.
Error tracking increases application quality and also allows you to spot issues with your website and maintain appropriate improved reliability.
In error tracking, the earlier your team responds to problems and defects, the faster they can resolve them. Provides an excellent user experience and contributes to increasing client retention.
Bugs are defects or mistakes in the code or design. Any mistake made by the user while using the software is referred to as an error.
An error log is a collection of errors that the program, operating system, or server encounters while running. Database loss and setup corruption are two common items in an error log. In many circumstances, error logs are incredibly important tools for troubleshooting and controlling systems, servers, and even networks.
You can find your website's errors from the ReplayBird dashboard, error messages, and the number of times the error has occurred. You can view the detailed error list in the issues sidebar.
Stop guessing what your visitors want.
Playback everything visitors do on your site.
Watch movements of your visitor’s using session recordings.
Add notes, segments and tag to your recording for easy identification.
Assess your site's user experience and uncover areas for improvement.
Invite all your team members and clients at no added cost!
Exclude tracking yourself, your team or clients by blocking their IPs.
Share notes and website recordings to your fellow mates.
Track users to identify which users are having bad user experience.
See security audit logs for your projects and accounts.
Start using ReplayBird for free now.
Understand your users in real-time.
Locate the customer's problem with ease
Monitor user behavior and follow how your site performs throughout devices and countries with ReplayBird.
Record website visitors’ mouse movement, clicks, taps, and scrolling across multiple pages.
Bring your users to the right product with ReplayBird to boost Inter-Functional Collaboration.
Discover all the front-end issues that occur in your web application before your customer notices them.